WE ARE OPEN AND SERVING OUR UWS COMMUNITY AND OUTSIDE PATIENTS!
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
COVID-19 precautions we are taking:
- Limiting visitors – We are limiting number of clinic staff and patients to allow appropriate social distancing throughout the clinic.
- Daily screenings – Completing temperature checks and screening symptoms prior to arrival.
- More disinfecting – We’ve added more time between patient visits to allow extra cleaning and disinfecting.
- Face masks – We are requiring masking for clinic staff and patients for all clinical interactions.
- Telehealth now live – We now offer limited virtual visits with clinicians to discuss services such as ergonomic workstations and home exercises.
UWS, as a primary health care provider, is working to protect our patients, students, and our staff. UWS continues to monitor the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. All patients must call 503-255-6771 in advance to help determine how to best treat you and direct you to the most appropriate care. We are currently not accepting walk-in or maintenance care patients.
COALITION OF COMMUNITY HEALTH CLINICS RESOURCES
View resources for testing, emergency relief, uninsured patients and more.