What is Connected Whole Health?
At Connected Whole Health, we have a very different take on the practice of health care. In fact, it’s the people we serve that make us so unique. Many of our patients are looking to address pain, illness or injury in the most effective, minimally-invasive approach possible. Others simply want to achieve peak performance and the best possible health. They all want to feel heard, supported and be active participants in their care. They are seeking a collaborative team of providers focused on their optimal path of treatment.
We start by listening to each patient’s concerns, and then undertaking a comprehensive physical assessment and documentation of their health history, prior treatment and goals. We use those insights, along with the latest evidence-informed, consistent care practices to develop a treatment plan that addresses the whole person. Connected Whole Health combines the latest technology, highly-experienced clinical team and the best of medical research to promote the kind of health care our patients demand and deserve.
Mission and Vision
- Evidence-guided care pathways providing musculoskeletal solutions
- Focused on improving patient outcomes and cost containment
- Building industry partnerships and alliances
- Standardization and implementation of technology creating collaboration and patient empowerment
- Practicing clinical efficiency to positively impact patient experience
- Team-based approach in clinical care team
- Acute and chronic chiropractic care
- Rehabilitation, sports injury
- Workers’ compensation
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Treatment for various disc injuries
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
After hours are available upon request.