Exciting news – we have moved! The UWS Health Center is now located at 8000 NE Tillamook Street – Portland, Oregon.
Read more about our new location.
WE ARE OPEN AND SERVING OUR UWS COMMUNITY AND OUTSIDE PATIENTS!
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
COVID-19 precautions we are taking:
- Limiting visitors – We are limiting number of clinic staff and patients to allow appropriate social distancing throughout the clinic.
- Daily screenings – Completing temperature checks and screening symptoms prior to arrival.
- More disinfecting – We’ve added more time between patient visits to allow extra cleaning and disinfecting.
- Face masks – We are requiring masking for clinic staff and patients for all clinical interactions.
- Telehealth now live – We now offer limited virtual visits with clinicians to discuss services such as ergonomic workstations and home exercises.
UWS, as a primary health care provider, is working to protect our patients, students, and our staff. UWS continues to monitor the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. All patients must call 503-255-6771 in advance to help determine how to best treat you and direct you to the most appropriate care. We are currently not accepting walk-in or maintenance care patients.
COALITION OF COMMUNITY HEALTH CLINICS RESOURCES
View resources for testing, emergency relief, uninsured patients and more.
Our approach to health care is to consider the patient as a whole person, instead of simply addressing symptoms. We take the time to learn about each patient through an assessment of health status, history, personal priorities and preferences. This allows our providers to offer personalized recommendations to enhance overall health and wellness, as well as target specific concerns and conditions. Our motto is “for the good of the patient” and we take it to heart.
The UWS Health Center promotes healing through conservative methods rather than aggressive or invasive treatments. We instruct and support our patients in a variety of wellness strategies to actively optimize treatment and help them become empowered advocates for their personal health.
- Chiropractic care
- Clinical laboratory studies
- Digital x-ray studies
- Health histories and consultations
- Injured workers’ compensation care
- Massage therapy
- Motor vehicle accident care
- Nutritional counseling
- Physical examinations
- Physiological therapeutics
- Postural and biomechanical assessments
- Sports medicine
- Stabilizing orthotics
- Therapeutic exercise and self-care instruction
- Trigger point therapy